Changes Made From Film Review

 Hello! My group recently concluded the first round of editing the final task film. This left my group craving feedback on the video. So, I went to my dad to get a review. He gave many comments regarding the film. Including both the recordings and the editing. His review had some positive comments. However, there were also some moments of constructive criticism. One of his major points was that the film does not fully illuminate the genre. To fix this, my group added more sound effects. I added creepy and suspenseful music during certain scenes. As well as after some specific lines. This allows the viewer to gain a deeper understanding of the genre. Another main point my dad made was that the character's emotions were not illuminated as much as they could have been. So, to fix this, I altered the zoom of some clips. I zoomed in on the character's faces during or after certain lines. This helps the viewer connect to the characters by being able to see their facial emotion in greater depth. The last big critique he had was the lighting. He said that some scenes were too dark. Especially the opening scene. To fix this, I simply increased the brightness of the clip. However, I did not make it too bright because the film is intended to have a darker light spectrum. This is to help the film fit into the suspenseful mood. Now, my group has concluded the final task film!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Murder by Death