Hi! Welcome back to my blog! I am so excited to begin a new project. My name is Emerson Botknecht. I am 15 years old and I will be 16 on December 27. I have one brother and one sister. I love animals and I have two English Cream Golden Retrievers named Bentley and Duncan. I have played soccer almost my whole life and I recently started playing volleyball with my friends. I enjoy reading in my free time and my favorite book is The Summer I Turned Pretty . My favorite TV shows are Grey's Anatomy, Friends, and Gilmore Girls. My favorite artist is Taylor Swift. I have been listening to Taylor Swift for as long as I can remember. Furthermore, I would like to be an orthopedic neurosurgeon when I am older. I enjoy going to the beach and snorkeling. However, I prefer to be somewhere cold. I enjoy skiing in the winter and spring. I also enjoy other types of winter activities, such as snowmobiling, snow tubing, and many more. I love traveling and exploring new places. Some of my favor...
Murder by Death was found on the website Art of the Titles. What titles are displayed during the opening sequence? The titles displayed in the opening sequence are the studio, the original story producer, the original playwriter, the movie title, the actors, the costume designer, the film editor, the musician, the production designer, the supervising film editor, the director of photography, the associate producer, the writer, the producer, and the director. What images are prioritized in the opening sequence? The first image prioritized in the opening sequence is someone opening what appears to be an old, locked-up chest. The majority of the images portrayed are moving, life-like paper creations of the characters in the film, which are most likely the recreations of the actors' name that is simultaneously displayed on the screen. The last image portrayed is zooming into a house to reveal a gloomy, creepy window. How does the film establish a feeling of the genre from the opening s...
Hello! My group and I are starting to wrap up the music video. This past weekend, I continued to edit. With the first six scenes imported into the editing app, the music video was nearly two minutes long. Since the video cannot exceed one minute and fifteen seconds, I knew I would have to do a significant amount of editing. While I suggested which scenes to cut and keep, Kemora physically edited the video on her iPhone. For example, the beach block opened with multiple establishing shots of the setting. I decided that all those overviews are not necessary and that keeping one or two of these establishing shots would be more efficient. The two I suggested keeping were the ones with the grass in the sand as well as the palm trees and the apartment landscape. That is because they both show the beach setting and its surrounding environment. However, when my group is done editing, if the video still exceeds the time limit, I will suggest that I cut one, if not both, of the beach establ...
Comments
Post a Comment