Hello! My group recently concluded filming the final task video! It was a long and tedious process, but it was worth it. Now, it is time to edit. First, I thought about which editing platform to use. I looked into two main apps. One of the apps was iMovie. The other one was CapCut. I have used both of them before. The experiences I have had with both apps were relatively smooth. Therefore, I had to weigh the pros and cons of each app. First, I looked into iMovie. This app has been around for almost my whole life, so I am very familiar with the app's features. I have used iMovie for many projects before, including some projects for this class. However, my group did use CapCut for the last project, the music video. Even though I have used CapCut a few times, it has been for smaller and less complex projects. This video is much more complicated than previous projects I have created before. Due to the amount of titles that I would be adding to the video, I was beginning to lean toward...
Hi! Welcome back to my blog! I am so excited to begin a new project. My name is Emerson Botknecht. I am 15 years old and I will be 16 on December 27. I have one brother and one sister. I love animals and I have two English Cream Golden Retrievers named Bentley and Duncan. I have played soccer almost my whole life and I recently started playing volleyball with my friends. I enjoy reading in my free time and my favorite book is The Summer I Turned Pretty . My favorite TV shows are Grey's Anatomy, Friends, and Gilmore Girls. My favorite artist is Taylor Swift. I have been listening to Taylor Swift for as long as I can remember. Furthermore, I would like to be an orthopedic neurosurgeon when I am older. I enjoy going to the beach and snorkeling. However, I prefer to be somewhere cold. I enjoy skiing in the winter and spring. I also enjoy other types of winter activities, such as snowmobiling, snow tubing, and many more. I love traveling and exploring new places. Some of my favor...
Hello! This week I have begun the tedious process of constructing my commercial about myself. After much deliberation, I have decided to switch editing apps to iMovie. This is because I have much more experience using this platform rather than CapCut, which I have only used a number of times. Since I had not done too much for my commercial yet, the switch was fairly simple. I simply opened iMovie and reimported my photos and videos. This process was fairly smooth. This is because iMovie is connected to my cameral roll on my iPhone. This allowed the easy transition as I could just select which photos and videos I wanted to add. After my photos and videos imported, I focused on editing the lengths of my clips and altering the visuals. After importing my media without adjusting the length, I noticed that my commercial was only 20 seconds long and needed to be tweaked. To extend the length, I decided to use a longer clip of my skiing, rather than the ...
Comments
Post a Comment