Hi! Welcome back to my blog! I am so excited to begin a new project. My name is Emerson Botknecht. I am 15 years old and I will be 16 on December 27. I have one brother and one sister. I love animals and I have two English Cream Golden Retrievers named Bentley and Duncan. I have played soccer almost my whole life and I recently started playing volleyball with my friends. I enjoy reading in my free time and my favorite book is The Summer I Turned Pretty . My favorite TV shows are Grey's Anatomy, Friends, and Gilmore Girls. My favorite artist is Taylor Swift. I have been listening to Taylor Swift for as long as I can remember. Furthermore, I would like to be an orthopedic neurosurgeon when I am older. I enjoy going to the beach and snorkeling. However, I prefer to be somewhere cold. I enjoy skiing in the winter and spring. I also enjoy other types of winter activities, such as snowmobiling, snow tubing, and many more. I love traveling and exploring new places. Some of my favor...
The opening to our Final Task will have a cute Times New Roman font towards the beginning, up until tension builds up, then we plan on slowly incorporating a scarier, more horror-like font. Maybe something that looks a bit scratchy and less neat. This will match the mood of the film. The title will appear in the middle, and the credits will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen. -Title of film: the intended title for this project will be called "Backstabber". -It will be a large, thin, Times New Roman style. -The title that appears first will be in the middle of the screen in a larger size. -The credits for this film will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen. -The titles will pop onto the screen and slowly fade out after a few seconds. -The color of the words will be white, and depending on how bright the lighting is for each scene, we will decide if there should be a black outline added. -The title of the credit will not be bolded but the name appearing...
Hello! My group recently concluded filming the final task video! It was a long and tedious process, but it was worth it. Now, it is time to edit. First, I thought about which editing platform to use. I looked into two main apps. One of the apps was iMovie. The other one was CapCut. I have used both of them before. The experiences I have had with both apps were relatively smooth. Therefore, I had to weigh the pros and cons of each app. First, I looked into iMovie. This app has been around for almost my whole life, so I am very familiar with the app's features. I have used iMovie for many projects before, including some projects for this class. However, my group did use CapCut for the last project, the music video. Even though I have used CapCut a few times, it has been for smaller and less complex projects. This video is much more complicated than previous projects I have created before. Due to the amount of titles that I would be adding to the video, I was beginning to lean toward...
Comments
Post a Comment