Hello everyone! I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day! The song genre that my group selected is R&B. The conventions for this genre's music videos are ideally the same. The music videos generally feature slow or fast emotional beats and often feature powerful lyrics and stories. Here is the research we did on different music videos in the R&B genre. All the Stars- Kendrick Lamar and SZA CAMS -Wide shot. -Medium shot. -Close-ups. -Extreme close-ups. -Over-the-shoulder shot. -Eye level angel. CLAMPS -Props: phones, headphones, and journals. -Costume(s): tend to be simple and corresponding colors. -Location(s): old town, empty white field with panthers, black room filled with stars. SOUND -Non-diegetic: the music video song. -Diegetic sound -Dialogue: the introduction before the song starts. EDITING -Slow transitions. -Reverse shot. Dim coloring. I Feel It Coming- The Weekend CAMS -Medium close-up. -Wide shot. -Close up. -Low angel. -Two-shot. -Ex...
Hello! My group recently concluded filming the final task video! It was a long and tedious process, but it was worth it. Now, it is time to edit. First, I thought about which editing platform to use. I looked into two main apps. One of the apps was iMovie. The other one was CapCut. I have used both of them before. The experiences I have had with both apps were relatively smooth. Therefore, I had to weigh the pros and cons of each app. First, I looked into iMovie. This app has been around for almost my whole life, so I am very familiar with the app's features. I have used iMovie for many projects before, including some projects for this class. However, my group did use CapCut for the last project, the music video. Even though I have used CapCut a few times, it has been for smaller and less complex projects. This video is much more complicated than previous projects I have created before. Due to the amount of titles that I would be adding to the video, I was beginning to lean toward...
The opening to our Final Task will have a cute Times New Roman font towards the beginning, up until tension builds up, then we plan on slowly incorporating a scarier, more horror-like font. Maybe something that looks a bit scratchy and less neat. This will match the mood of the film. The title will appear in the middle, and the credits will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen. -Title of film: the intended title for this project will be called "Backstabber". -It will be a large, thin, Times New Roman style. -The title that appears first will be in the middle of the screen in a larger size. -The credits for this film will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen. -The titles will pop onto the screen and slowly fade out after a few seconds. -The color of the words will be white, and depending on how bright the lighting is for each scene, we will decide if there should be a black outline added. -The title of the credit will not be bolded but the name appearing...
Comments
Post a Comment